Mount TBR Challenge

I'm looking forward to joining in with the Mount TBR Challenge at My Reader's Block. I'm starting with Mt. Blanc on January 1, 2020. 

Completely unsurprising confession: I love the library. I also love having a bookshelf full of items that I pick up at book sales, waiting unread for inspiration to strike. The same goes for my Kindle and Audible shelves: they're brimming with books, most of them unread. 

Ultimately, I want to curate a collection of physical books that I have read and loved; an essential collection to recommend enthusiastically to friends. That's not what my bookshelf is right now; instead it's a holding ground for what I haven't gotten around to yet. 

This year, I'm going to try to stay away from the library long enough to read at least 24 items on my physical or digital shelves. Wish me luck! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenge: Back to the Classics 2021 Planning Post

January 2021